Here’s a trick to use free GPRS on your reliance mobile number without changing any APN, PORT and other settings. All you need to do is follow the below mentioned steps and get 2.5 GB of usage free! By following the steps reliance Rs. 99 plan will be activated on your mobile number:
1. Visit this link: http://bit.ly/idlPnA and enter the details asked for (Name and reliance mobile phone number).
2. You will receive a text message with a pin code (password for the next step).
3. Now visit this link: http://bit.ly/gYvjIU and use the Pin code acquired in the above step and enter it.
4. That’s it! Rs. 99 GPRS plan will be activated on your reliance mobile number.
In case the link in Step 3 doesn’t work, visit this url instead: http://bit.ly/h4Wexj. You can try this url along with the url mentioned in Step 3 to get additional GPRS usage but be careful as it might also lead to deactivation of service. And do leave a comment in case you are able to get this trick (hack) working!
Note: All the tricks shared are making use of the loop holes in Reliance’s network. None of these tricks/hacks have been discovered/made/influenced by me. Please use them at your own risk.
Incoming search terms:
- bit ly/ gYvjIU
- bit ly/ h4Wexj
- reliance free gprs tricks 2011
- bit ly/idlpnA
- bit ly/gyvjiu
- bit ly/h4Wexj
- reliance free gprs trick 2013 june
- reliance gprs tricks in june2013
- //bit ly/ gYvjIU
- reliance blackberry trick